This is a great idea! The folks from london bike polo are raising funds for the London Open 2011, and are doing so by raffling off this pretty rad looking 14 bike co frame and fork. It’s open to the whole bike polo world, as they’ll ship worldwide. I already dropped my 5 pounds via paypal, get on it, support your sport!
LHBPA fundraiser for the London Open
Planning for the London Open 2011 is well under way and in order to raise funds for the event the LHBPA (in conjunction with 14 Bike Co) would like to offer you the chance to win your very own 14 Bike Co ESB frame and fork (including free worldwide shipping), worth £540!
Here’s the low-down on the ESB from 14 Bike Co themselves:
“Designed by Mr. Superted James specifically for the stresses of his and our team’s varied riding styles, this is the world’s first and only UK designed and made full production fixed gear trick frame.”
Find more info on the ESB here
Tickets for this fundraiser cost £5 and are limited to one per person. In order to comply with the gambling commission you must also answer this question to validate your entry into the competition:
Who designed the 14 Bike Co ESB frame?
(Put your answer under the comments section of the Paypal process.)
All the proceeds from this fundraiser go towards the London Open, which is a not-for-profit event. The deadline for entry is Thursday the 31st of March and the winner will be drawn at 14 Bike Co on Sunday the 3rd of April, all the terms and conditions for this fundraiser can be found at the bottom of this page.
Thanks for supporting London bike polo and see you on court soon!
Terms and conditions:
1. Participation in this LHBPA London Open fundraiser costs £5 per person.
2. Profits from this fundraiser will help fund the London Open bike polo tournament.
3. It is an offence for tickets to be sold to, or by, a person under the age of consent for gambling in your country. If anyone is found to be under the age of consent (16 in the UK), they will automatically forfeit their right to the prize.
4. Payment for participation in the fundraiser can be made by Paypal only, sorry for any inconvenience caused.
5. Tickets will be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received.
6. The closing date for entry into the competition is the 31st March 2011. Late entries will be treated as a donation to the LHBPA (a not-for-profit association).
7. The draw will take place on the 3rd April 2011 at 14 Bike Co. Winning entries will be randomly drawn in the presence of two witnesses.
8. The prize is a 14 Bike Co ESB frame and fork (with free worldwide shipping). The winner will be notified on the 4th April 2011 by email.
9. The winner’s name will be posted on on this page once the winner has been decided.